How to use Lightroom is not much different from other photo editing applications. However, many are still confused about using this application.
Adobe Lightroom is one of the best solutions for those of you who have taken photos with a Smartphone camera but are still not satisfied with the results, gang.
Indeed, the photos that are classified as raw, you have to fix them again using a photo editing application. Well, one of the popular ones is of course Lightroom.
How to Use the Lightroom App
Adobe Lightroom is a multimedia application developed by Adobe. Especially for editing photos on both PC and smartphone devices.
Then, how do you use Lightroom to edit photos so that the results are more cool and aesthetic? Check out the following explanation, let’s go!
How to Edit Photos Using Lightroom
In terms of function, Adobe Lightroom is easier to use than Adobe Photoshop because its function is focused on adjusting lighting only.
Besides that, how to use Lightroom PC / laptop or via Smartphone is also almost the same! Only the devices are a different, gang.
For those of you who are beginners, here reviews how to edit Lightroom on a Smartphone, including how to install on Android, edit, and save photos.
1. Download & Install Adobe Lightroom
Download and install the Adobe Lightroom application first. By downloading Adobe Lightroom Mod, you can edit photos easily, now editing photos with a cool concept is not only on the PC but now whatever your needs in most photos are available on Android phones, especially with Adobe Lightroom. For the review, please visit https://www.pondband.net/.
2. Open the Adobe Lightroom Application
After the install process is complete, open the application. You will be given an introduction to the application first or you can skip it by tapping the Skip button.
Tips and Introduction to Adobe Lightroom Mobile Tools
Adobe Lightroom does give you the freedom to do photo editing, gang. But it is also important that you know the function of each of the available tools.
So, so that you better understand how to use Lightroom on Android or PC, here are some Lightroom tools that you should know first, gang!
- Selective serves to select certain parts of the photo.
- Healing serves to make corrections or repairs to parts of the photo, such as blemishes, pimples, and so on.
- Crop, serves to rotate, crop, and flip photos.
- Profiles functions to make photo edits automatically based on the available presets.
- Auto serves to make edits automatically directly from Adobe Lightroom.
- Light functions to adjust photo lightings, such as Exposure, Contrast, Highlight, Shadows, White & Black, and Curve.
- Color, functions to adjust the color in photos, such as White Balance, Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation, B&W, and Mix.
- Effects serve to add certain effects to photos, such as Clarity, Dehaze, Vignette, and Grain.
- Details functions to add detail and sharpness to photos, such as Sharpening and Noise Reduction.
- Optics serves to improve the character of the lens used when taking photos.
- Geometry serves to adjust the perspective of a photo both horizontally and vertically.
- Presets functions to select and use photo presets provided by Adobe Lightroom.
- Reset, functions to return the edits to the original condition of the photo before editing.